EBSU Admission Screening Form 2016/2017 Is Out Apply Here
EBSU Admission Screening Form – This is to inform all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their University First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored above 180 and above as well as posses require O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission screening application form is available now.
The portal for registration opens on Friday 19th August and and for the closing date you have to check below this article to know when is the deadline for the form.
EBSU Admission Screening Form Method Of Application
1. Visit the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
EBSU Admission Screening Form Banks for payment:
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
Other pieces of information
Screening of results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University 2016/2017 academic year will be posed on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU admission office in CAS
Direct Entry Candidates:
Direct entry candidates who chose ENSI and possess a minimum og OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening Registration for the purpose of screening / verification of their O/Level results only.
All payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
NOTE: Method of Checking Admission Status:
-Visit the school official Website –www.ebsu-edu.net
-Click on check admission status (Regular)
-Type in your JAMB Registration Number and scratch card PIN
For any question please feel free to make use of below comment box as we reply you immediately.